- Experience the thrill of flying without leaving the ground and enjoy breathtaking views of San Francisco
- State-of-the-art effects will trick your senses into really feeling as though you're flying across the sky
- Look down from the top of the Golden Gate Bridge, see the Bay glinting in the sunshine, fly over giant California redwoods, and make a hasty escape from Alcatraz!
If you don't own a rocket-powered super suit but still want to experience the ultimate in high-flying sightseeing, put down the rocket fuel and welding mask, and get a ticket to the San Francisco Flyer! This immersive multimedia experience uses state-of-the-art technology to trick your senses into believing you are really soaring high over the San Francisco Bay.
Forget what you know about awesome cinematic experiences - the San Francisco Flyer changes the game with high-tech curved screens, moving seats, and wind machines that will leave you with a distinct feeling of vertigo!
Hover above the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and whoosh across the sparkling bay for a bird's-eye view of the area's towering ancient redwoods, sunkissed coastline, and iconic local landmarks.
This action-packed experience takes 20 minutes from start to finish and is suitable for everyone over three feet tall. It's a great way to familiarize yourself with the best San Francisco has to offer, or as a fond farewell to the Golden City after you've explored it in person.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window at the Flyer
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your preferred ride time
- Combo tickets: You must redeem your ticket for the 7D Experience at the Flyer. The 7D Experience is located near the Carousel at Pier 39 and is a 4 minute walk from the Flyer
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket