- Wheel around the gorgeous scenery of Golden Gate Park in a four-wheeled surrey
- Visit the Japanese Tea Garden and the Garden of Shakespeare's Flowers, and top up your flower-power on Hippie Hill
- Soak up the views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay
Saddle up and soak in the epic meadows, woodland trails and glittering lakes of Golden Gate Park on a surrey bike - the only way to travel around San Francisco's beautiful urban parkland.
In a park that stretches three miles from east to west, having a stylish set of wheels to get around is a must. The humble surrey is a four-wheeled pedal car that has a definite Flintstones feel about it.
With options for two or four-seater cars, peddling around means teamwork. We dare you not to laugh while you're doing this!
Take in the Golden Gate Bridge views, calm your senses in the Japanese Tea Garden, get contemplative in the Garden of Shakespeare's Flowers, and relive the swinging 1960s on Hippie Hill. Golden Gate Park is a wonderland of natural splendor, even better in a pedal car!
- 1-hour bike rental
- Bike route map
- Show your smartphone ticket at your chosen Parkwide Rentals & Tours office (inside or outside the park)
- Parkwide Bike Rentals & Tours Interior (point 1): Behind the Music Concourse, between California Academy of Sciences and DeYoung Museum
- Parkwide Bike Rentals & Tours Exterior (point 2): Park Entrance Plaza, at Stanyan & Haight intersection
- You must pick up your surrey within the selected timeslot and at the location that you booked
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Interior pick-up point: behind the Music Concourse, between the California Academy of Sciences & DeYoung Museum. Opens daily at 08:30
- Exterior pick-up point: Park Entrance Plaza, at Stanyan & Haight intersection. Opens daily at 09:00