- Take a luxury catamaran out on the Pacific Ocean to see the sunset over San Francisco
- See the Golden Gate Bridge lit up by the sunset and keep an eye out for sea lions
- Enjoy two complimentary drinks from the onboard bar with light hors d'oeuvres
Watch the sun descend behind the Pacific horizon with a Sunset Catamaran Cruise on San Francisco Bay. This ambient 1.5-hour sailing is perfect for anyone looking to dazzle their partner on date night, or anyone looking to capture spectacular snaps of Frisco gleaming in the evening sun.
Sail out past the languid sea lions of Pier 39 in a luxury catamaran, as the sun fades to red. With the Golden Gate Bridge glowing on one side and the endless blue of the Pacific on the other, you won't know where to look first!
Sip some excellent California wine in a cozy cabin with intimate tables and comfortable seats. Admire the views out the cabin window, whisper sweet nothings, and generally soak up the romance!
You can enjoy two complimentary beverages from the bar, with light hors d'oeuvres to keep you going.
Step back outside and breathe in the Pacific breeze before returning to port feeling warm and fuzzy.
- 90-minute sunset sail in the Bay of San Francisco
- 2 complimentary drinks and light hors d’oeuvres
- Audio tour in 8 languages
- Extra drinks and food (available at the bar)
- Go to Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions. When you get to Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk and look towards the water. Do not go down the center where the shops are, but take the left outside walkway. Go towards the sea lions and look for Gate J
- At Gate J, show your smartphone voucher to the crew
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.