- Join a full-day tour to the Silicon Valley to check-in at Google and Facebook in real life
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see the first mega-computers and more
- Enjoy a VR experience in the Apple Park Visitor's Center and try out the company's latest innovations
Google and Facebook might be vital parts of your life, but have you ever 'checked in' for real? Join an Incredible Adventures guide for a full-day tour including visits to the Computer History Museum, the Google Campus, Facebook, and the Apple Park Visitor's Center.
See Silicon Valley, where the world's top techies live, work, and breathe high-tech innovation. Join your Incredible Adventures guide for a journey back in time to when it all began – a historical tour into Google that also feels pretty futuristic!
This full-day tour from San Francisco includes a visit to the famed Google Campus and gift shop, and a literal check-in at Facebook. You'll also see the first mega-computers and commercially produced machines for classics like Pac-Man and Atari at the Computer History Museum. A must for technology fans and nerds.
After touring the tech utopia of Silicon Valley, enjoy a scenic drive past the infamous San Andreas Fault and the Crystal Springs Reservoir, before arriving back in San Francisco just in time for dinner.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your tour guide at the pickup point, the Hilton San Francisco near Union Square
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket