Tickets for Silicon Valley Campus Hop
Check in at the Google Campus, Facebook, and the Computer History Museum
- Join a full or half day tour to the Silicon Valley to check in at Google and Facebook in real life
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see the first mega-computers and more
- On the full day tour, enjoy an additional scenic drive on the Pacific Coast Highway and stop for lunch in pretty Pescadero
Google and Facebook might be vital parts of your life, but have you ever 'checked in' for real? Join an Incredible Adventures guide for a half or full day tour including visits to the Google Campus, Facebook, and the Computer History Museum. The full day tour also includes a drive on the stunning Pacific Coast Highway.
HALF-DAY SILICON VALLEY TOUR
See Silicon Valley, where the world's top techies live, work, and breathe high-tech innovation. Join your Incredible Adventures guide for a journey back in time to when it all began - a historical tour into Google that also feels pretty futuristic!
This half-day tour from San Francisco includes a visit to the famed Google Campus and gift shop, and a literal check-in at Facebook. You'll also see the first mega-computers and commercially produced machines for classics like Pac Man and Atari at the Computer History Museum. A must for technology fans and nerds.
FULL DAY SILICON VALLEY TOUR
This full day tour includes all of the above in Silicon Valley, plus a scenic drive over the beautiful coastal range to 'check out' on the famed Pacific Coast Highway. Get some lunch in the remote town of Pescadero (the Spanish word for 'fisherman'), join an optional stand-up paddle board tour at Half Moon Bay, then head back to San Francisco with your group.
- Roundtrip to and from the Silicon Valley in a biofueled mini-coach (13 passengers max)
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
- Entrance to the Computer History Museum
- Visit of the Google Campus and free time to explore
- Visit of the Facebook Campus and the famous thumbs-up sign and free time to explore
- Full day tour only: Tour of the Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1) and Half Moon Bay
- Full day tour only: Possibility to rent a kayak or surfboard in Half Moon Bay
- Meals (stops will be made along the way to purchase food)
- Guide gratuities (optional)
Show your smartphone ticket to your tour guide at the pickup point, the Marriott Hotel near Union Square. Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure! Departure is at 08:45.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Pickup point
- Metro to Montgomery Street Station
- Light rail or bus to Market Street & New Montgomery Street stop