- Join a full-day tour to the Silicon Valley to check-in at Google and Facebook in real life
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see the first mega-computers and more
- Enjoy an additional scenic drive on the Pacific Coast Highway and stop for lunch in pretty Pescadero
Google and Facebook might be vital parts of your life, but have you ever 'checked in' for real? Join an Incredible Adventures guide for a full-day tour including visits to the Google Campus, Facebook, and the Computer History Museum. The tour also includes a drive on the stunning Pacific Coast Highway.
See Silicon Valley, where the world's top techies live, work, and breathe high-tech innovation. Join your Incredible Adventures guide for a journey back in time to when it all began – a historical tour into Google that also feels pretty futuristic!
This full-day tour from San Francisco includes a visit to the famed Google Campus and gift shop, and a literal check-in at Facebook. You'll also see the first mega-computers and commercially produced machines for classics like Pac Man and Atari at the Computer History Museum. A must for technology fans and nerds.
After touring the tech utopia of Silicon Valley, enjoy a scenic drive over the beautiful coastal range to 'check out' on the famed Pacific Coast Highway. Get some lunch in the remote town of Pescadero (the Spanish word for 'fishermonger'), join an optional stand-up paddleboard tour at Half Moon Bay, then head back to San Francisco with your group.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your tour guide at the pickup point, the Marriott Hotel near Union Square
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure
- Departure is at 07:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket