- See more than 2,000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals and over 250 species across 100 acres
- Visit the largest lemur exhibition in North America and the San Fran version of the African Savanna
- Get great Pacific Ocean views, hang out in the lush gardens and take the kids to the carousel and Children’s Zoo and Playground
Located right by the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco Zoo has to be the world's most scenic zoo! See the largest lemur exhibition in North America, watch penguins and grizzly bears being fed, get up close to big cats, and wave to huge primates in the Gorilla Preserve. A fun family day out!
A trip to San Francisco Zoo & Gardens will let you see rhinos and lions up close. It's like traveling to the African Savanna without having to take that long flight!
As home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals, this amazing zoo represents over 250 species across 100 acres.
Going with the family? There's a steam train, a carousel, and a themed play zone to distract the kids from wanting to take that gorilla home. All you'll be bringing home is photos and memories.
Show your smartphone ticket at the zoo's main entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro: Take the Muni L line to 47th and Cutler.
We’ll be looking into a membership soon.