- Enjoy the easiest way to travel from San Francisco to Tiburon and back
- Choose indoor or outdoor seats to make the most of your crossing in all weather conditions
- Stay as long as you like in Tiburon and explore its abundance of shops, restaurants and activities
Simply download your ticket and flash it on your smartphone! This is the easiest, smartest way to travel from San Francisco to Tiburon and back.
Hop on board the Blue & Gold Fleet Tiburon Ferry and put your feet up while Californian adventure comes to you.
Tiburon is a must-see if you're visiting San Francisco. This former railroad town was a hub for the Northwestern Pacific Railroad until 1963. Now it's prime property for sea-loving Californians, living in a stunning seacoast village. Time for a snoop of how they live!
Explore Tiburon at your leisure. There are antique stores, specialty wine and gift shops, and an abundance of seafront restaurants to enjoy. You can even ride a bike along the coast, or hike the challenging Mt. Tamalpais. Whatever you want from Tiburon, this ferry ticket will get you there.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the Blue & Gold Fleet Box Office at PIER 39 and get your paper ticket
- The ferry departs from Pier 41
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your chosen timeslot
- From Tiburon you can take any ferry back during the day
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Departure from PIER 41:
- Mon-Fri: 09:45, 11:20, 13:15, 15:05, 16:55 & 19:15
- Please note: The 19:15 timeslot is only available on Fri from 4 Nov 2019 - 26 Apr 2020
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 11:10, 13:05, 14:15, 15:35, 16:50 & 19:15
Departure from Tiburon:
- Mon-Fri: 10:40, 12:15, 14:10, 16:00, 17:55 & 20:00
- Please note: The 20:00 timeslot is only available on Fri from 4 Nov 2019 - 26 Apr 2020
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 12:30, 14:05, 15:30, 16:35, 17:30 & 20:20
Roundtrip Ferry from San Francisco to Angel Island
Take a boat trip to one of the finest historical sites in the Bay Area
Escape from the Rock: Bay Cruise
Cruise through the history of Alcatraz, from escape attempts to infamous inmates