Tickets for San Francisco Sunset Cruise
See a San Francisco sunset from the Bay
- Witness that spectacular San Fran sunset from a cruise boat - a unique perspective for your photos (and your eyes)
- See highlights like the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz
- Make new friends as you enjoy delicious appetizers from the buffet and listen to live guitar music!
As the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean the water shimmers in different colors and the San Francisco highlights have a special kind of glow. On this 2-hour sunset cruise you'll enjoy delicious appetizers as you're serenaded by live guitar music. Cruise past the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz in style!
There's no city in the world that sparkles quite like San Francisco. Share a few drinks with friends on this special sunset cruise - it's one hell of a fabulous end to a day of sightseeing. You'll see the city's natural and urban scenery from a whole new perspective.
In a 2-hour cruise from sunset into twilight, you'll see the infamous, storied island of Alcatraz - a former prison and the subject of numerous books and movies. Nibble on appetizers from the buffet, sit back and relax as the live guitarist strums, the lights begin to twinkle and day turns to night.
Float casually past Angel Island National Park, around Golden Gate Bridge, and see Sausalito and Tiburon. The views on this sunset California cruise are to die for. But remember: dress warmly, this is Northern California.
- Cruise with live guide
- Light appetizers and a drink (soft drink, beer, or wine)
- Live guitarist onboard
- Additional drinks on board
- Souvenir photographs
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket window of Red and White Fleet on Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman’s Wharf.
Streetcar: F to Jefferson & Taylor.
- 25 March - 24 May: 18:00
- 25 May - 04 September: 19:00
- 5 September - 04 November: 18:00
- 6 November - 24 March: 17:30, Thursday - Monday
It’s freaking cold out on that water. Summer nighttime temps average 53°F (12°C) so dress warmly!