Tickets for San Francisco Mega Pass
Save money on San Francisco transport and attractions
- Choose 3, 4 or 5 options from 25 popular San Francisco attractions and tours
- Create a customer experience to enjoy the city at your own pace
- Get around easily and save money on attractions like SFMOMA, Madame Tussauds, San Francisco Bay Cruise, AT&T Park Tour, and more
Save your money for Sourdough from Boudin Bakery and Irish Coffee at the Buena Vista by snapping up a Mega Pass. Build your own San Francisco Experience and choose 3, 4 or 5 options from over 25 popular attractions and tours. See SFMOMA and Madame Tussauds, jump on the Rocket Boat, take a San Francisco Bay Cruise, and much more!
This is your one-stop pass to unlocking San Francisco's top attractions. Sail around the harbor with a Bay Cruise, take a walk on the wild side at San Francisco Zoo, or go nocturnal on a San Francisco Night Tour.
Get active with a 3-hour Bike Rental or a 30-minute GoCar Tour, or take to the water on the Rocket Boat, the Tiburon Ferry, the Angel Island Ferry, the Sausalito Ferry, or at the Aquarium of The Bay.
There are loads to do, and lots of dollars to save. Get ready to explore San Fran in style.
- Access to San Francisco attractions and tours of your choice (choose between 3, 4 or 5 attractions)
- Entrance to Alcatraz
Go to the office of City Sightseeing San Francisco and pick up your Mega Pass by showing your smartphone voucher. The City Sightseeing office is at 1331 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (between Beach Street & North Point Street).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the City Sightseeing office
Take the bus to Beach & Hyde Street station
- Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour (24hrs)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Sausalito Tour (24hrs)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Parks & Beach Tour (24hrs)
- De Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- Asian Art Museum
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- SF Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds
- 7D Experience
- San Francisco Zoo
- Aquarium of The Bay
- 3H Bike Rental
- 30-minute GoCar Tour (2 people per car)
- SF Giants AT&T Park Tour
- SF Night Tour
- SF Bay Cruise
- Rocket Boat (May - October)
- Tiburon Ferry
- Sausalito Ferry
- Angel Island Ferry
- Downtown Bus Tour
- Escape from The Rock Cruise (SF Bay)
- Chinatown Walking Tour
- SFO Airport Shuttle