- Choose from the Vista or the Vista Grande Tour (20 or 30 minutes) and see San Fransisco from a whole new perspective!
- See sights like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Angel Island from the sky
- Enjoy special music that's choreographed to fit your flight and a spontaneous narration from your trained pilot
Looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience? Watch San Francisco get smaller and smaller the higher you go on these incredible helicopter tours. Choose from the Vista or the Vista Grande Tour (20 or 30 minutes) and see sights like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Angel Island from an angle you'll never forget!
San Francisco Helicopters is one of the Bay Area's very best helicopter charter companies. Choose from one of two tours and see San Francisco like you've never seen it before!
The Vista Tour starts with some great views from the ground on your way to the heliport. You'll meet your pilot, who'll put on some music, spectacularly choreographed to your flight!
You'll zoom over San Fran highlights like those famous hills, the towering skyscrapers, and the Bay Area communities in the distance. Get a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and more, then head back to the heliport where your shuttle bus awaits.
Vista Grande Tour
With the Vista Grande Tour you'll get all of the above, plus an extra ten minutes in the skies! Your pilot will fly you north over the Marin Headlands and and Muir Woods, then show you some of California’s craggy Pacific Coast. As you turn back toward the city, you'll see the ships dotting the bay: commuter ferries, sightseeing cruises, and cargo ships all making their way through one of the busiest waterways in the US.
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid photo ID or passport upon pickup
- You will be picked up at the time you chose - 10:00, 12:30 or 15:00 - at the entrance of one of the 3 pick-up points of your choice: 1) The Fairmont Hotel on 950 Mason Street, Nob Hill. 2) The Hilton Hotel on Union Square. 3) The Zephyr Hotel on 250 Beach Street, Fisherman's Wharf
- Each helicopter holds a maximum of five passengers (in addition to the pilot) and seat placement is determined by passenger weight. Every effort will be made to keep your party on the same flight, however, for safety reasons you may be placed on separate helicopters
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Bus: Line 30 to Stockton St & Sacramento St.