Please arrive at 18:30 when boarding starts and show your smartphone ticket. Departure is at 19:00.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- See San Francisco the way it's meant to be seen – from the water! Your cruise gives you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the city's iconic skyline, and you'll pass under the Golden Gate and Bay bridges
- Relax and tuck into an indulgent four-course dinner with unlimited champagne!
- Enjoy live music and entertainment, guaranteed to make this a night to remember
Dining, drinking, and dancing in one of the most spectacular bays in the world – what could be better? This 4-course dinner with all-you-can-drink champagne is a 3-hour escape from the everyday into a world of luxury, glamor, and good times!
San Francisco is dominated by its iconic bay, and there's no better way to get the true Friscan experience than seeing the city from the water.
Actually, there is a better way – doing so with delicious food and delightful entertainment aboard a luxury yacht!
Relax and soak in the stunning skyline as you're wined and dined to your heart's content. Your sumptuous 4-course meal is perfect for any celebration and makes for some serious indulgence!
As if that weren't enough, the ship's live band ensures your cruise is soundtracked by the smoothest of jazz, and post-dinner dancing is encouraged. It's time to eat, drink and be (very) merry.
Go on – you're worth it!
Light rail to The Embarcadero & Washington St.
A wide selection of sparkling wines, white wines & red wines; summer spinach salad with strawberries & almonds, New England clam chowder, or tomato basil soup; local artisan cheese boards or salmon cake; pan seared salmon, herb roasted chicken breast, braised lamb shank, or Moroccan vegetable tagine; grilled prawns; New York cheesecake or chocolate flourless cake.
This is a truly 'American' fine dining experience, so you may want to skip lunch to make the most of it – the portions are seriously large!
San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise
Fine dining, stunning views and live jazz on the water – this is the life!