Tickets for San Francisco Champagne Brunch or Dinner Cruise
Fine dining, stunning views and live jazz on the water – this is the life!
- See San Francisco the way it's meant to be seen – from the water! Your cruise gives you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the city's iconic skyline, and you'll pass under the Golden Gate and Bay bridges
- Relax and tuck into an indulgent four-course dinner, or all-you-can-eat brunch with unlimited champagne!
- Enjoy live music and entertainment, guaranteed to make this a night (or mid-morning!) to remember
Dining, drinking, and dancing in one of the most spectacular bays in the world – what could be better? Whether you opt for the all-you-can-eat buffet (with all-you-can-drink champagne!) or the 4-course dinner, it's a 3-hour escape from the everyday into a world of luxury, glamor, and good times!
San Francisco is dominated by its iconic bay, and there's no better way to get the true Friscan experience than seeing the city from the water. Actually, there is a better way – doing so with delicious food and delightful entertainment aboard a luxury yacht!
Relax and soak in the stunning skyline as you're wined and dined to your heart's content. The Brunch cruise offers an unlimited buffet stacked with delicious treats and free-flowing sparkling wine and mimosas, while the Dinner option includes a sumptuous 4-course meal that's perfect for any celebration. It's time for some serious indulgence!
As if that weren't enough, the ship's live band ensures your cruise is soundtracked by the smoothest of jazz, and post-dinner dancing is encouraged. It's time to eat, drink and be (very) merry. Go on – you're worth it!
- Two-hour yacht cruise
- Brunch buffet
- Free-flowing sparkling wine and bottomless mimosas!
- Orange juice, soda, coffee, tea & water
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase on board
- Live music
- Scenic San Francisco Bay views
- Three-Hour yacht cruise (Fri – Sat)
- Two and a half hour yacht cruise (Sun – Thurs)
- Four-course seated dinner
- Live entertainment
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
- Soda, iced tea, coffee, hot tea and water
- Scenic San Francisco Bay views including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge
Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure by showing your smartphone ticket.
Departure times: Brunch 11:30, dinner 19:00
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Light rail to The Embarcadero & Washington St
- Brunch: Seasonal fruits, Garden, Caesar, Couscous & Asian chicken noodle salads; baked bread, muffins, pastries, turkey & ham, grilled basa, French Toast, scrambled eggs, vegetarian quiche, casserole, roasted red potatoes, smoked bacon, breakfast sausage; bread pudding, assorted cakes & pies
- Dinner: A wide selection of sparkling wines, white wines & red wines; summer spinach salad with strawberries & almonds, New England clam chowder, or tomato basil soup; local artisan cheese boards or salmon cake; pan seared salmon, herb roasted chicken breast, braised lamb shank, or Moroccan vegetable tagine; grilled pawns; New York cheesecake or chocolate flourless cake
This is a truly 'American' fine dining experience, so you may want to skip breakfast/lunch to make the most of it – the portions are seriously large!