Tickets for San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise
Fine dining, stunning views and live jazz on the water – this is the life!
- See San Francisco the way it's meant to be seen – from the water! Your cruise gives you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the city's iconic skyline, and you'll pass under the Golden Gate and Bay bridges
- Relax and tuck into an all-you-can-eat brunch with free-flowing sparkling wine and mimosas
- Enjoy live music and entertainment, guaranteed to make your mid-morning something to remember
Dining, drinking, and dancing in one of the most spectacular bays in the world – what could be better? This all-you-can-eat buffet (with all-you-can-drink champagne!) is a tasty 3-hour escape from the everyday into a world of luxury, glamor, and good times!
San Francisco is dominated by its iconic bay, and there's no better way to get the true Frisco experience than seeing the city from the water. Actually, there is a better way – doing so with delicious food and delightful entertainment aboard a luxury yacht!
Relax and soak in the stunning skyline as you're wined and dined to your heart's content. The Brunch cruise offers an unlimited buffet stacked with delicious treats and free-flowing sparkling wine and mimosas! It's time for some serious indulgence!
As if that weren't enough, the ship's live band ensures your cruise is soundtracked by the smoothest of jazz, and post-brunch dancing is encouraged. It's time to eat, drink and be (very) merry.
Go on – you're worth it!
- Two-hour yacht cruise
- Scenic San Francisco Bay views
- Live music
- Brunch buffet
- Orange juice, soda, coffee, tea, water
- Free-flowing sparkling wine and bottomless mimosas
- Wine, beer, cocktails (available for purchase on board)
Please arrive at 11:00 when boarding starts and show your smartphone ticket. Departure is at 11:30.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Light rail to Embarcadero & Washington St
- Seasonal fruits, Garden, Caesar, Couscous & Asian chicken noodle salads
- Baked bread, muffins, pastries, turkey & ham, grilled basa, French Toast, scrambled eggs, vegetarian quiche, casserole, roasted red potatoes, smoked bacon, breakfast sausage
- Bread pudding, assorted cakes & pies