- Save time and money with one pass for 5 of San Francisco's top Pier 39 attractions!
- See the local aquatic life in the Aquarium of the Bay, then take a Bay Cruise past the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and more
- Board the Hop-on Hop-off bus and explore the highlights at your leisure, feel the thrill of a rollercoaster and laser tag game in the 7D Experience, and don't trust your reflection in Magowan's Mirror Maze
Pier 39 is an unmissable part of San Francisco, thanks in part to the lively sea lions on the K-Dock. They're a must-see, but this waterside area is also home to many more fun-filled attractions. Visit the Aquarium of the Bay, take a relaxing Bay Cruise, ride the Hop-on Hop-off bus, feel the thrill of a 7D Experience, and get lost in Magowan’s Mirror Maze. All with this one easy pass!
Valid for 7 days, this pass to 5 top San Francisco/Pier 39 attractions will save you time and money in one of America's most exciting (and expensive) cities.
Aquarium of the Bay
This fun, family-friendly aquatic attraction is dedicated to San Francisco's marine life - you'll be surprised at what lurks in those waters. Clear tunnels offer the chance to get up close to indigenous bay animals. Beware: you'll leave totally in love with otters.
Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
Glide along the city's iconic waterfront, take in views of the Golden Gate Bridge and let your audio guide recount the history of Sausalito, Angel Island, and the famous island prison of Alcatraz.
7D Experience at Pier 39
Forget 3D - this is four times more exciting. Feel the world shake as you ride a rollercoaster and experience a state-of-the-art laser-blasting game, all in a huge movie theater with room for just 20 people. Can you find your way through all these alternate dimensions?
Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Loop and Golden Gate/Sausalito Tour
Limitless flexibility and transport is yours with this hop-on hop-off pass, valid for 48 hours. Get live commentary on two different tour loops, taking you through San Francisco's various neighborhoods. See Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Downtown, Union Square, Chinatown and more.
Magowan’s Mirror Maze
Frightened of your own reflection? You soon will be, once you've seen yourself in the bent mirrors and infinite hallways of Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze. Don't trust what you see - just try to find your way out.
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Loop and Golden Gate/Sausalito Tour
- 7D Experience at Pier 39
- Magowan's Mirror Maze
- Other City Sightseeing loops
Swap your smartphone voucher for the pass at the Blue and Gold Fleet ticket window.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Streetcar: F to Pier 39 (Embarcadero & Stockton St).
08:00 - 17:00.