Tickets for NightLife at the California Academy of Sciences
Let your hair down with 38,000 animals in this nighttime extravaganza
- Explore the California Academy of Sciences at night, at these high-concept events that show one of the world's greatest natural history museums in a completely new light! (Ages 21+, ID required for entry)
- Prepare to be dazzled by the state-of-the-art rainforest dome, aquarium, and planetarium, with special performances and talks, as well as all the regular exhibits and facilities
- Sip themed cocktails and craft beers as you groove along to live bands and DJs – the perfect soundtrack for a very special evening
Tired of the bar scene? Trade boozers for blowfish and bullfrogs with this unique evening experience. Every Thursday, the California Academy of Sciences throws its doors open for an adults-only jamboree. Sip cocktails, explore the exhibits and get down to live music and DJs in one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
Cali's Academy of Sciences is already spectacular enough, but it's time to see it in a whole new light – twilight. It's already an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest biosphere, and natural history museum, and now it's the coolest evening hangout around.
Each night has a unique theme. One Thursday you might be exploring the far reaches of outer space, the next you'll be scouring the depths of the ocean, or journeying to the Earth's core.
Special guest speakers, performance artists, musicians and technical wizardry combine to ensure an evening that's every bit as educational as it is spectacularly entertaining.
Act quick, tickets for these exclusive events are in high demand and sell out fast!
- Unique after-hours access to all the Academy's exhibits
- Special talks, demonstrations, and performances
- Live music and DJs
- Food and drinks
Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles and enjoy your visit!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Streetcar: N-Judah Muni Metro (wheelchair-accessible) to 9th Avenue and Irving Street
- Bus: Line 44 O'Shaughnessy to Tea Garden Drive, or Line 5 Fulton to 8th Avenue and Fulton Street