Tickets for Napa Valley & Sonoma: Wine Tour from San Francisco
Taste the finest wines of Napa Valley on this guided tour
- Take a fun full-day trip from San Francisco to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country with a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Take an exclusive wine tour, visit a mix of boutique and large-scale wineries and enjoy the good stuff with tastings at three of them
- Enjoy free WiFi inside the bus, and spectacular views on the outside!
Red, white or rosé? Whatever your favorite wine there's bound to be something new to discover on this Napa Valley and Sonoma Wine Tour! Take a luxury coach from San Francisco for a full day's guided tour to some of the top Sonoma wineries. You'll also get a tasting at three of them!
Napa and Sonoma are famous worldwide for their excellent wines and dazzling scenery. On this full day's exploration, you'll hit wine country with a guide and come away a real connoisseur.
From the early Spanish missionaries who showed up with grapevines from Europe, to the Forty-Niners who poured vino for customers in their saloons, learn about the fascinating history of wine in the region.
When you reach the wineries, see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended and bottled, and once you've taken a walk through the vineyards, taste the finished products!
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Napa Valley and Sonoma in an air-conditioned luxury coach
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, San Francisco - Gray Line office
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. The Wine Tour starts at 09:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.