- Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods - they'll make you feel so small
- Get your shopping game on in Sausalito, California's prettiest town and drive across Golden Gate Bridge
- Get the facts and historical highs from an expert guide, plus commentary and free WiFi on the bus
Get whisked over the Golden Gate bridge into the magical Muir Woods with a guide. You'll see (and hug?) giant, ancient redwood and sequoia trees - some are over 800 years old! Then it's time to explore the delightful city of Sausalito and do some shopping!
Board your comfy bus and head across the Golden Gate Bridge, then wind through the coastal mountains of Marin County. It has to be some of California's best scenery!
You'll stop at the Muir Woods National Monument and learn about the towering Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens). Stand in awe of their poise and longevity.
Next up, head to pretty Sausalito, a Mediterranean-style village on the coast. Shop in the cute stores, browse the art galleries and maybe have a bite-with-a-view on the waterfront.
- Go to the San Francisco - Gray Line Office, located at 478 Post St., close to Union Square, and show your smartphone voucher
- The order of your visit may be reversed, depending on parking schedules in Muir Woods
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
If you need more time, skip the bus back, and opt to return by ferry later.