- Travel the famous 17-Mile Drive with a full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Enjoy the spellbinding scenery of the Pacific Ocean crashing against the American west coast
- Stop off in Monterey, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and pay a visit to Monterey Bay Aquarium
Hit the road and drink in the spectacular views of the Pacific Coast on California’s iconic Highway 1. Capture jaw-dropping scenery of ocean swells and rugged cliffs along the famous 17-Mile Drive. This day-trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel will spirit you into the wild wild west, and back.
Escape the city limits of San Francisco, and travel the unspoiled coastal drive to the Monterey Peninsula with Grey Line SF. Cruise along the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course, and if you're lucky, some scampering local wildlife.
Jump off and explore Cannery Row, made famous by the eponymous John Steinbeck novel, and visit amazing local craft shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
The coach will continue to the charming town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with local shops and handsome architecture.
Grab the Aquarium ticket and get yourself access to the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium too!
Show your smartphone ticket upon check in at the Gray Line desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Carmel-by-the-Sea has some peculiar laws, for instance, you need a permit to wear shoes that have heels higher than 2 inches! So boot up accordingly!