- Take an open-topped double-decker bus all around the city. With 32 different stops for you to hop off (and back on again)
- See Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street (one of the crookedest streets in the world), Golden Gate Bridge, Haight-Ashbury and more!
- Get two free walking tours, a VIP pass for discounts on attractions and restaurants and a bonus hour on a bike rental
Hop on a double-decker open-topped bus with a fun guide, and cruise the hills and streets of San Francisco! Enjoy up to four tours, with more than 32 stops (throughout San Francisco and Sausalito). As a bonus, get three different walking tours and one hour on a bike rental. Don't just go to San Francisco - experience the city!
This bus ticket gets you everywhere you want to be in San Francisco. The ultra-convenient hop-on hop-off method means you can see all the top sights for as long (or as short) as you like. Heck, you may just want to wave as you pass by - or get out and spend hours. You can ride in circles around Fog City, or get out and hit the streets. It's your call.
Highlights include Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, The Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Lombard Street (one of the crookedest streets in the world) and Haight/Ashbury - where the Summer of Love bloomed.
Hop on the buses for 48 hours, see the city by twilight with a night tour, and get some fresh Pacific air in the lungs with the parks and beach tour.
With the bonuses on offer, you can add walking and cycling to your suite of travel options. It won't be long before you start feeling like a local - why not build yourself a tech startup while you're here?
- 48-hour access to the Hop-on Hop-off Buses (depending on the selected option)
- 1 Sausalito Tour
- 1 The Night Tour
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Visitors Center of City Sightseeing San Francisco.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus stops:
1) Fisherman's Wharf East 2) Fisherman's Wharf West 3) North Beach/Little Italy 4) Financial District 5) Ferry Building 6) Union Square South 7) Hilton Union Square 8) Civic Center Plaza 9) Alamo Square/Painted Ladies 10) Haight Ashbury District 11) Golden Gate Park 12) Golden Gate Bridge 13) Palace of Fine Arts 14) Marina/Cow Hollow Districts 15) Lombard Street 16) Union Square North 17) Chinatown Gate 18) Chinatown/Portsmouth Square 19) Pier 35 20) Pier 39
Sausalito Tour stops:
S1) Golden Gate Bridge (North Vista Point) S2) Bay Area Discovery Museum S3) Sausalito S4) Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point)