- Take an open-topped double-decker bus all around the city. With 23 different stops for you to hop off (and back on again)
- See Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street (one of the crookedest streets in the world), Golden Gate Bridge, Haight-Ashbury and more!
- Get a free walking tour, a VIP pass for discounts on attractions and restaurants and a bonus hour on a bike rental
Hop on a double-decker open-topped bus with a fun guide, and cruise the hills and streets of San Francisco! Enjoy up to four tours, with more than 23 stops (throughout San Francisco and Sausalito). As a bonus, get a walking tour and one hour on a bike rental. Don't just go to San Francisco - experience the city!
This bus ticket gets you everywhere you want to be in San Francisco. The ultra-convenient hop-on hop-off method means you can see all the top sights for as long (or as short) as you like. Heck, you may just want to wave as you pass by - or get out and spend hours. You can ride in circles around Fog City, or get out and hit the streets. It's your call.
Highlights include Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, The Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Lombard Street (one of the crookedest streets in the world) and Haight/Ashbury - where the Summer of Love bloomed.
Hop on the buses for 48 hours and see the city by twilight with a night tour. With the bonuses on offer, you can add walking and cycling to your suite of travel options. It won't be long before you start feeling like a local - why not build yourself a tech startup while you're here?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Visitors Center of Skyline Sightseeing San Francisco.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Bus stops:
- 1) Fisherman's Wharf East
- 2) Fisherman's Wharf West
- 3) North Beach/Little Italy
- 4) Financial District
- 5) Ferry Building
- 6) Union Square South
- 7) Hilton Union Square
- 8) Civic Center Plaza
- 9) Alamo Square/Painted Ladies
- 10) Haight Ashbury District
- 11) Golden Gate Park
- 12) Golden Gate Bridge
- 13) Palace of Fine Arts
- 14) Marina/Cow Hollow Districts
- 15) Lombard Street
- 16) Union Square North
- 17) Chinatown Gate
- 18) Chinatown/Portsmouth Square
- 19) Pier 35
- 20) Pier 39
Sausalito Tour stops:
- S1) Golden Gate Bridge (North Vista Point)
- S2) Bay Area Discovery Museum
- S3) Sausalito
- S4) Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point)