- See the sights of San Francisco the fun way on a bike - it's the best way to map your own adventure
- Get a rear rack, front camera bags, locks, water holder, helmets and maps - all included
- See the Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden, Japanese Tea Garden and more
Join a guide and get the history on the 1,000-plus acre Golden Gate Park - it's a real insider's exploration! With the wind in your hair and your feet on the pedals, see Stow Lake (great for Strawberry Hill views), the sprawling Ocean Beach, Conservatory of Flowers, Shakespeare Garden and more!
This two-hour, six-mile adventure will give you the unique history of San Francisco's Golden Gate Park and a pretty good workout, too.
Hop on your bike and check out the beautiful Conservatory of Flowers. Pedal around the Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, get poetic in Shakespeare Garden and ride around the Japanese Tea Garden.
Make your way around Stow Lake for impressive views of Strawberry Hill and be spooked by some local ghost stories.
Then head onto the sprawling Ocean Beach on the oceanfront bike path, snap the sweeping sand dunes and brave surfers before heading back past Bison paddock, Spreckels Lake and more. It's a San Fran must if you're short on time and want to explore more!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Parkwide Rentals & Tours office
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure for your bike fitting
- After the tour, you can keep the bike for the rest of the day and explore on your own. Make sure to return the bike before 19:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket