- Get picked up from Pier 39 and taken to the airplane base, then see San Francisco from the skies on a thrilling seaplane flight!
- Join your pilot, who'll explain the sights as you soar along the stunning coast from Sausalito
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Baker Beach and the Point Bonita Lighthouse, Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park, Alcatraz, and more
What was it like to live on Alcatraz? You might never know, but you'll appreciate how remote it is when you soar over it on a seaplane. See the Golden Gate Bridge, Baker Beach, the Point Bonita Lighthouse, the lights of downtown San Francisco and more on this thrilling flight!
Ready to get up, up and away from the tourists? Take to the skies for a new view of America's most beautiful city, San Francisco, on this seaplane flight with a local pilot!
All your transport is included. Once you've been collected from Pier 39 in San Francisco, you'll be shuttled to the airplane base in the bayside village of Sausalito, across from the Golden Gate Bridge.
Join your trusty seaplane pilot and soar along the coast, soaking up beautiful views including photo ops of the famous Golden Gate Bridge.
Head onwards above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park, where the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants play, and then check out Alcatraz and Angel Island!
- The timeslot you selected is the departure time of the shuttle from Pier 39. The flight takes place 45 minutes after that
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at Pier 39, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. Please check in at least 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
San Francisco City Sites by Seaplane
Enjoy a spot of west coast flightseeing - seaplane style!