Tickets for Golden Gate by Seaplane
A 30-minute flight over San Francisco on a seaplane
- See San Francisco from the skies on a thrilling 30-minute seaplane flight!
- Join your pilot, who'll explain the sites as you soar along the stunning coast from Sausalito
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Baker Beach and the Point Bonita Lighthouse, Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park, Alcatraz, and more
What was it like to live on Alcatraz? You might never know but you'll appreciate how remote it is when you soar over it on a seaplane. See the Golden Gate Bridge, Baker Beach, the Point Bonita Lighthouse, the lights of downtown San Francisco and more on this thrilling flight!
Ready to get up, up and away from the tourists? Take to the skies for a new view of America's most beautiful city - San Francisco, on this 30-minute flight with a local pilot!
Take off from the bayside village of Sausalito, across from the Golden Gate Bridge. Join your trusty seaplane pilot and soar along the coast, soaking up beautiful views including photo ops of the famous Golden Gate Bridge.
Head onwards above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park, where the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants play, and then check out Alcatraz and Angel Island!
- Golden Gate flight by seaplane
- Free shuttle service from Pier 39 (must be confirmed in advance)
- Hotel pick-up
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Seaplane Base. Please check in at least 15 minutes before your flight. Flights depart on time and will not be held for late arrivals
- There's a free round-trip shuttle service from Pier 39 (Beach St & The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133) to the seaplane base in Mill Valley at 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:15 and 14:30. If you'd like to use it, please let the representative know in advance when you call to confirm your weight prior to the flight
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Bus to Shoreline Highway or Pohono Street.