- Learn and play at the same time with over 650 hands-on exhibits on a Thursday night
- Experience a special adults-only program of guest speakers, music, films, and one-of-a-kind activities
- Challenge your friends to drink from a water fountain created from a toilet!
San Francisco's Exploratorium is more than just a fun and educational museum during daytime - it's a lot of fun on Thursday nights, too. Step into a world of science, art, and human perception at night with over 650 hands-on exhibits designed to boggle the mind.
Grab your friends and a drink from the bar, and enter a special Thursday night experience at one of San Francisco's most fun museums. How will you fare in a pitch-black dome? Will you make it across the fog bridge?
The special adults-only programming promises a night of unique guest speakers, great music, specialty films, and one-of-a-kind activities.
Take a look at yourself in a huge oversized mirror. This curved piece of reflective glass was originally part of a flight simulator. You won't believe the sights and sounds you'll discover!
Use a microscope to investigate developing eggs from zebrafish, and see how your pulse compares to theirs. Stamp your feet and make a miniature earthquake with the seismograph, or explore amazing images made from shadows.
With over 650 hands-on exhibits, it's a night of expanding your mind. But will you drink from a water fountain fashioned from an actual (unused, don't worry) toilet?
- Skip the ticket line and scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- After Dark Thursdays are from 18:00 to 22:00 (18+ only)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket