- Spend a fun day with the family at this great Northern California amusement park
- Dare to ride the wooden rollercoaster Gold Striker, plus as many as 50 more rides and attractions!
- Cool off at Boomerang Bay, a huge water park with a lazy river, wave pool, swimming lagoon, and more
If you want to go loop-the-loop and scream your heart out where no one will think you're weird, get yourself down to California's Great America! Enjoy more than 50 rides, from high-speed rollercoasters, to waves and water-park fun in the sun. There's plenty for the little ones too!
On a warm Californian day (which is pretty much every day) there's nothing better than a day out at a theme park!
Thrill-seekers won't want to miss Gold Striker, the tallest and fastest wooden rollercoaster in Northern California! Hold on to your sunglasses (and your lunch), 'cause those high-speed twists, turns, and gut-busting drops will test your mettle!
Wannabe pilots might like Flight Deck, a jet coaster featuring zero-gravity barrel rolls, and The Demon, a coaster with not one, but two 360° loops.
If you need to soak up the fun, hit Boomerang Bay, a watery 13-acre complex featuring a lazy river for tubing and a cool wave pool, or just pass out by the lagoon and recuperate from all the exhilarating rides. It's heaven on a hot day.
The kids will love Planet Snoopy and other tot-friendly rides and attractions. California's Great America is exactly what it says: Great... for the whole family.
Show your smartphone ticket at the park entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- March: 25 March 10:00 - 20:00. 26 March 10:00 - 19:00
- April: 1, 8, 15, 22, 30 April: 10:00 - 20:00. 29 April: 10:00 - 22:00. 2, 9, 16, 23 April: 10:00 - 19:00. 5-7 & 12-15 & 21 April: 10:00 - 18:00
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27, 28 May: 10:00 - 22:00. 7, 14, 21, 26, 29 May: 10:00 - 20:00. 17, 18, 25, 30, 31 May: 10:00 - 18:00
- June: 10:00 - 22:00. 1 June: 10:00 - 18:00
- July: 10:00 - 22:00
- August: 10:00 - 22:00, 14 August: 10:00 - 18:00
Any public transport to Great America Station/Stop (plus a 20-minute walk to the park).