Tickets for California Academy of Sciences: Skip The Line
- Find Nemo and over 2,000 species on the Philippine Coral Reef – one of the deepest exhibits of live corals in the world
- See 40,000 animals like free-flying birds, butterflies, and reptiles in an indoor rainforest and Natural History Museum
- See the stars in the all-digital Planetarium (the world's largest), and marvel at the academy's 2.5-acre living roof!
Journey from the depths of the ocean to the canopy of the jungle, and keep going till the edges of the galaxy, all in one day! The California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco is the world's only aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum all housed under one incredible living roof.
Who would have guessed that there's no better place to get back to nature than in the middle of San Francisco! There are endless things to entertain and educate the whole family in the world’s greenest museum.
The Philippine Coral Reef is one of the deepest live coral exhibitions on the planet! Watch 2,000 reef fish whoosh about, then go from ocean-blue to forest-green as you spiral your way up into the canopy of a ginormous four-story living rainforest.
Once you've said hi to the free-flying birds, idling anacondas, Amazonian piranhas, fluttering fruit bats, and over 40,000 other animals, feel the earth move under your feet as you experience the power of San Francisco's two biggest earthquakes in the 'shake house'. Then head to the all-digital planetarium and cast your eyes and mind to galaxies far, far away.
At the family-friendly California Academy of Sciences, you'll feel like you've taken a trip around the world in one day!
- Streetcar: N-Judah Muni Metro (wheelchair-accessible) to 9th Avenue and Irving Street
- Bus: Line 44 O'Shaughnessy to Tea Garden Drive
- Bus: Line 5 Fulton to 8th Avenue and Fulton Street
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket