- Find Nemo and over 2,000 species on the Philippine Coral Reef - one of the deepest exhibits of live corals in the world
- Visit 40,000 animals including free-flying birds, butterflies, and reptiles in a four-story rainforest, then head to the Natural History Museum
- See the stars in the amazing all-digital Planetarium (the largest in the world), and be awed even more by the academy's 2.5-acre living roof!
From now until May 5, sink your teeth into prehistoric fun in the Academy's East Garden. See, hear, and walk among the dinosaurs – they roar and move just like the real thing! Find out how these awesome giants adapted to life on land, and become a paleontologist for the day as you dig for fossils in the sand. Hurry, before they go extinct (again!)
Dino Days is interpreted in several different languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino.
Journey from the depths of the ocean to the canopy of the jungle, and keep going all the way to the edges of the galaxy, all in one day! The California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco is the world’s only aquarium, planetarium, rainforest and natural history museum all under one incredible living roof.
There's no better place to get back to nature, apparently, than in the middle of San Francisco! There are endless things to entertain and educate the whole family in The California Academy of Sciences, which is consequently world’s greenest museum.
The Philippine Coral Reef is not only home to Nemo and his buddies, it's one of the deepest live coral exhibitions on the planet! Watch 2,000 reef fish whoosh about, then go from ocean-blue to forest-green as you spiral your way up into the canopy of a ginormous four-story living rainforest.
Once you've said hi to the free-flying birds, anacondas, Amazonian piranhas, fruit bats, and over 40,000 other animals, feel the earth move under your feet as you experience the power of San Francisco’s two biggest earthquakes in the 'shake house'. Then head to the all-digital planetarium and cast your eyes and mind to galaxies far, far away.
At the family-friendly California Academy of Sciences, you'll feel like you've taken a trip around the world in one day!
- Access to the aquarium
- Access to all museum and aquarium exhibits, the rainforest, the planetarium, and the living roof
- Admission to a wide range of daily programs
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Streetcar: N-Judah Muni Metro (wheelchair-accessible) to 9th Avenue and Irving Street
- Bus: Line 44 O'Shaughnessy to Tea Garden Drive
- Bus: Line 5 Fulton to 8th Avenue and Fulton Street