- See Alcatraz, Coit Tower, The Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and more from the water
- Get the best views from the bow of the boat, where you can walk around and catch the city and its bridges from different angles
- Learn how San Francisco's bridges were built, plus facts about earthquakes, architecture and Native American culture courtesy of your audio guide
San Francisco just wouldn't be the same without the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge giving us those picture-postcard bay-spanning views. Glide under them both and see San Francisco’s stunning skyline, complete with audio commentary on this Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise.
Hard to believe now, but in 1930 - before it was even built - there were 3000 lawsuits against the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge. Luckily, cooler heads won out, and now the San Francisco skyline is unimaginable without it.
See this architectural beauty from the water on the Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise, which will sail you to the equally impressive Bay Bridge, past many of San Francisco's highlights.
On your trip you'll see Alcatraz, Coit Tower, The Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You'll also learn all about the building of the bridges, plus San Francisco's unique architecture and Native American culture courtesy of your audio guide.
One cruise, two bridges - this is a great excuse to get out into the Bay!
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket window of Red and White Fleet on Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman’s Wharf
- Make sure to be at the pier at least 20 minutes before departure!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Streetcar: Line F to Jefferson & Taylor.
Want the best views? Don't sit down in the boat. Go to the bow, where there are no seats. This allows you to walk around, catching the best views over the city and of its bridges.