- Hire a bike for 24 hours and explore San Francisco at your own pace
- Cycle over the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito, or head to Fisherman's Wharf and see the sea lions. Go wherever you like!
- All bikes are top quality, designed for maximum comfort with 24 gears
Forget public transport - it's time for pedal power! Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco's most iconic landmark. In fact, see all the highlights of the city - no bus schedules, taxi confusion or slow-walkers. Pedal, pedal, coooaaast!
Change gears when you visit San Francisco, literally and figuratively. This two wheeled adventure puts you in the saddle as you become captain of your own adventures in the 'City by the Bay'.
You'll definitely want to bike across the Golden Gate Bridge, but why not say hi to the sea lions on Fisherman's Wharf, check out the now uber-hip Mission District, fly down the world's windiest street, or simply ride out to the beach and admire the views of Alcatraz and the Bay?
See all the highlights and explore the in-between taquerias and coffee hotspots too. All available bikes have been hand-selected for the comfiest rides, with front suspension and 24 gears to tackle those hills.
DAYTRIP: If you're looking for an all-day adventure, bike across the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, then take an easy downhill ride into Sausalito. Grab some lunch, and catch a ferry back when you're done.
- Bike of your choice
- Baby seat, trailer or tagalong if needed (in combination with a children's ticket)
- Electric and Premiums bikes
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Streetcar: E or F to Hyde St & North Point St
- Bus: 2, 4, 8, 18, 24, 27, 38, 44, 54, 58, 72, 74 or 76 to North Point St & Hyde St