Tickets for AT&T Park: Guided Visit
Get behind-the-scenes at one of the best ballparks in all of baseball
- Go behind the scenes of the first privately financed ballpark in Major League Baseball and the home of the Giants!
- Explore the Indoor Batting Cage, the Visitors' Clubhouse, the Press Box, a luxury suite and more with a baseball-loving guide
- Get breathtaking views of the Bay from the stadium and make all other baseball fans jealous
You've really hit a homerun with this ticket! Go behind the scenes of the legendary AT&T Park with a guide and see what only staff and famous baseball players usually see. Visit the Indoor Batting Cage, the Visitors' Clubhouse, the Press Box, a luxury suite, and more!
The jaw-dropping San Fransisco Bay views are pretty distracting from the heights of the AT&T Park, but that doesn't seem to stop the baseball stars in this architectural landmark.
As the first privately financed ballpark in Major League Baseball (since 1962), the home of the San Francisco Giants has a history as impressive as its features. Learn fun facts from a baseball fanatic/guide as you tour the parts few people ever get to see.
Walk the Warning Track (parallel to the outfield wall) and experience a Major League dugout. Take a few swings at the Indoor Batting Cage or sit in the Press Box for a journalist's point of view.
This is a great view of America's favorite pastime.
Tours meet and depart from the Dugout Store. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Muni Metro Streetcar: N-Judah or T-Third headed to Mission Bay, Cultrain or Sunnydale, get off at Second Street / Ballpark Station
- Muni Bus: Lines 10, 30, 45 or 47