- Spend two hours sailing around the San Francisco Bay on a comfy boat with panoramic views from all angles
- Tap your feet to the tunes from a live DJ, spinning a custom playlist for you and your shipmates
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge and that amazing skyline in style
Hit the Bay like the busy locals long to do, and toast to the end of another great day on this relaxing San Francisco Cruise. With drinks, snacks, top tunes and big city skyline views - all from the luxury of a small boat. You're guaranteed to feel Alive After Five!
Hornblower’s Alive After Five is the best way to blend your San Francisco sightseeing with a few drinks and bonus good vibes from a live DJ!
Cruise by iconic San Francisco Bay landmarks like the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge and more, while the DJ spins some top tunes. The bar is always open with an array of food and drinks to purchase!
Alive After Five gives you the wow factor on the water - a memorable special addition to your Bay Area adventure!
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure by showing your smartphone ticket to the crew at Pier 3, The Embarcadero. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Departure is at 18:00, boarding starts at 17:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Parking is available at the pier, first-come first-serve, for $10.