- Take an audio tour of Alcatraz and learn about its notorious inmates and ghosts, your ferry ride is included in this ticket
- Hop on your bike for a tour of the Golden Gate Park, and ride on the coastal cycling path by the beautiful Ocean Beach
- See the Conservatory of Flowers, Shakespeare Garden and Japanese Tea Gardens, Stow Lake, Strawberry Hill, and more
The world's most infamous prison is guaranteed to give you goosebumps along with a fascinating history fix. Take a self-guided tour (ferry ride included) of Alcatraz! The date you make your booking for will be the date of your tour. The day before, cycle through the beautiful Golden Gate Park for sand dunes, wild ocean views, and more!
Embark on a thrilling Alcatraz tour to learn about life on The Rock. A total of 36 prisoners made 14 escape attempts at the world-famous penitentiary. Who escaped, and who still haunts its spooky cells? Take a 2.5 hour audio tour and learn about America's most notorious criminals, but stay on the island as long as you like. Your ferry ticket included.
The huge Golden Gate Park is the perfect place to get some fresh air and do some San Francisco sightseeing. There's over 1000 acres of bike paths and gardens, and some monumental buildings to explore.
Hop on your bike and pedal past the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, the Shakespeare Garden and Japanese Tea Gardens, before circling Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill. As you go, you'll find out all about the park's history from your guide.
On the western edge of the park, pull up by the famous Ocean Beach and watch the surfers in the wild waves. Cycle past sweeping sand dunes on the long, breezy oceanfront bike path, before heading back into the park.
- 2.5-hour guided bike tour of Golden Gate Park (English only)
- Ferry to Alcatraz Island
- Entrance to Alcatraz and self-guided tour with an audio guide available in various languages
- Food & drinks (available on the ferry to Alcatraz Island and on Alcatraz)
- Gratuities (optional)
Guided Bike Tour:
- The date you chose at booking is for Alcatraz and cannot be amended. Your bike tour will be booked automatically the day before (unless you reschedule it)
- Go to Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours and show them your smartphone ticket
- Your guided bike tour starts at 11:00. Please arrive 30 minutes earlier!
- You must visit Alcatraz on the booked day and time
- Show your smartphone voucher and a government-issued photo ID and collect your paper tickets at the Groups Window at Pier 33 and then continue to the boarding line
- Please arrive 45 minutes before departure!
- You can stay on Alcatraz as long as you like; ferries return every 30 minutes
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Alcatraz: Audio Guide
Cycle along the beautiful coast and see San Francisco's most famous prison
Alcatraz & Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
See the sunny sights of Sausalito on a bike tour before exploring Alcatraz
Sail 'n Jail Package: Alcatraz & Catamaran Cruise on the San Francisco Bay
Sail around San Francisco Bay and enjoy a separate trip to world-famous Alcatraz