- Take an audio tour of Alcatraz and learn about its notorious inmates and ghosts
- Pedal along the beautiful coast and spot sea lions, see a huge military fort, and take great photos of the city skyline
- Cycle over the famous Golden Gate Bridge and into sunny Sausalito, an area known for amazing views
Explore a spookier side to San Francisco's history, with a visit to the infamous Alcatraz prison. Take an audio tour and learn about America's most notorious criminals, ferry ticket included. On the day before, take a breezy bike tour over the Golden Gate Bridge to see sunny Sausalito!
Are you ready to step into California's most notorious prison? A total of 36 prisoners made 14 escape attempts at the world-famous penitentiary. Who escaped Alcatraz and who still haunts its spooky cells?
When you book your Alcatraz tour, your bike tour will be scheduled for the day before. Say hi to the sea lions before taking off towards the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. As you pedal along the coast you'll see more wildlife, wave organs, and an old military fort.
Snap some photos from the Golden Gate Bridge with the city skyline towering in the background, then cruise downhill into sunny Sausalito where you'll take in more amazing views. Once you're ready, hop back on the ferry with your bike.
- Guided bike tour (about 2-3 hours, 8 miles, English only)
- Ferry from Sausalito back to San Francisco
- Ferry to Alcatraz Island
- Entrance to Alcatraz and self-guided tour with an audio guide available in various languages
- Food and drinks (available on the ferry to Alcatraz Island and on Alcatraz)
- Gratuities (optional)
Guided Bike Tour:
- The date you book is for Alcatraz and can't be amended. Your bike tour will be booked automatically the day before (unless you reschedule it)
- Go to Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours at Fishermans Wharf and show your smartphone ticket
- It starts at 10:00. Make sure to be there 30 minutes early
- You must do this visit on the booked day
- Show your smartphone voucher and a government-issued photo ID and collect your paper tickets at the Groups Window at Pier 33. Then continue to the boarding line
- Please arrive 45 minutes before departure
- You can stay on Alcatraz as long as you like; ferries return every 30 minutes
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Alcatraz: Audio Guide
Cycle along the beautiful coast and see San Francisco's most famous prison
Alcatraz & Golden Gate Park Guided Bike Tour
This combo deal is the perfect way to spend two days in San Francisco
Sail 'n Jail Package: Alcatraz & Catamaran Cruise on the San Francisco Bay
Sail around San Francisco Bay and enjoy a separate trip to world-famous Alcatraz