Tickets for USS Midway Museum: Skip The Line
- Explore the United States Navy's longest-serving aircraft carrier and experience 50 years of world history, as seen from this gargantuan 'floating city'
- Discover the stories of the real crew with the immersive audio guide and real docents who served on board
- Feel the thrill as you climb into real cockpits, get hands-on with special exhibits, and take to the skies in the flight simulators!
Climb aboard the longest-serving US aircraft carrier and immerse yourself in over 50 years of world history! At 300 meters long, the Midway is a true mammoth, and is stuffed with fascinating stories and hands-on exhibits. Learn what it was like to live aboard this floating city, jump in the cockpits of dozens of restored aircraft, and even test your mettle in the flight simulator. You are the Top Gun.
More than 225,000 soldiers lived and served on board this historic ship and now you can follow in their footsteps and discover their stories as you explore over 60 locations. See the sleeping quarters, engine room, galley, bridge, brig, post office, officers quarters, flight control and more.
The audio guide is narrated by real soldiers and naval officers who served on board, so it's a uniquely intimate experience, even when you're on one of the biggest ships in the world! Keep an eye out for the resident docents – real Midway crew who complement insights with extra with their first-hand experiences.
You'll also see dozens of restored aircraft, multimedia exhibits, and hands-on experiences which put you right in the middle of the action. And if you fancy yourself as a bit of a Maverick, you can strap into the high-octane flight simulators and 'tag bogies' to your heart's content!
Train, coaster or trolley to Santa Fe Train Depot + a 5-minute walk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket