- Meet creatures of the deep like orcas, sea lions, dolphins and more via live interactive shows with their trainers
- Ride thrilling rollercoasters, flumes, sky-high gondolas and more - there are loads of rides here for kids and adults
- Touch starfish, urchins and other creatures in the touch pool, and learn about animal rehab - the SeaWorld Rescue team have given over 30,000 animals a second lease on life!
Flippers and fins are welcome here at SeaWorld San Diego, but not essential. Ride the flumes and rollercoasters, meet otters, dolphins, sea lions and more, watch presentations with the animals and learn about marine conservation!
Dive into the ocean without getting wet at SeaWorld San Diego. This family-friendly animal-fest gets you up close and personal with the creatures of the deep and their trainers.
Touch leathery sea stars and spiky sea urchins in the Aquaria Touch Pool then feed the sea lions. Watch presentations featuring dolphins, orcas, birds and more, and hear heartwarming tales of marine animal rescue from the team!
Then enter the world of orcas with the virtual reality experience DeepSEE VR: Orca 360. Hit the flume ride, soar above the park and Mission Bay on the gondola. And from 2018 on, look out for the Electric Eel - the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the park’s history!
Share the festive joy with SeaWorld this holiday season. With deluxe Yule-themed live performances, traditional dining experiences, winter markets, out-of-this-world light displays and much more, it'll get even the biggest Scrooge into the Christmas spirit! Watch out for Rudolph and the gang, and, if you've been really good this year, you might get to meet St. Nick himself!
- Entrance to SeaWorld San Diego
- Access to all rides
- Access to all shows
- Animal encounters
- Parking fees
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus 9 to SeaWorld stop
- 01 - 15 December: Mon-Fri 11:00 - 18:00 & Sat-Sun 11:00 - 19:30
- 16 - 25 December: 11:00 - 19:30
- 26 - 30 December: 09:00 - 21:00
- 31 December 10:00 - 19:00
- 01 - 06 January: 11:00 - 18:00
- 07 January - 04 February: 10:00 - 17:00
- 05 February - 23 March: Sun-Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 18:00
- 24, 25 & 30 March 10:00 - 19:00. 26 - 29 March: 10:00 - 18:00. 31 March: 10:00 - 21:00
- 01 April - 10 June: Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00, Sat-Sun: 10:00 - 18:00
- 26 & 27 May: 10:00 -22:00
- 11 - 22 June: Mon-Fri 10:00 -18:00, Sat-Sun 10:00 - 22:00
- 23 - 30 June: 10:00 - 22:00