- Meet creatures of the deep like orcas, sea lions, dolphins and more via live interactive shows with their trainers
- Ride thrilling rollercoasters, flumes, sky-high gondolas and more - there are loads of rides here for kids and adults
- Touch starfish, urchins and other creatures in the touch pool, and learn about animal rehab - the SeaWorld Rescue team have given over 30,000 animals a second lease on life!
Flippers and fins are welcome here at SeaWorld San Diego, but not essential. Ride the flumes and rollercoasters, meet otters, dolphins, sea lions and more, watch presentations with the animals and learn about marine conservation!
Dive into the ocean without getting wet at SeaWorld San Diego. This family-friendly animal-fest gets you up close and personal with the creatures of the deep and their trainers.
Touch leathery sea stars and spiky sea urchins in the Aquaria Touch Pool then feed the sea lions. Watch presentations featuring dolphins, orcas, birds and more, and hear heartwarming tales of marine animal rescue from the team!
Then enter the world of orcas with the virtual reality experience DeepSEE VR: Orca 360. Hit the flume ride, soar above the park and Mission Bay on the gondola. And from 2018 on, look out for the Electric Eel - the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the park’s history!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket