Tickets for San Diego Zoo: Skip The Ticket Line
- See elephants, polar bears, cheetahs, gorillas, giraffes and more at the world-renowned San Diego Zoo
- See nature's most spectacular animals in their natural environments, with expansive themed habitats, including Ituri Forest, Elephant Odyssey, Africa Rocks, and Tiger River
- Visit the West African Forest exhibit and check out Rady Falls, a 65-foot manmade waterfall - and the dwarf crocodiles that live in the pool below!
Animal-mad? See elephants, polar bears, cheetahs, gorillas, giraffes and more at the San Diego Zoo. This gigantic 100-acre park houses over 3,700 animals from more than 650 species, with authentically recreated natural enclosures. Go wild!
Take the Polar Bear Plunge and brave the Gorilla Tropics and Tiger River. All this and more awaits you in the world-famous San Diego Zoo!...
San Diego's pioneering zoo is the pride of the city - and for more than a hundred years has been its most popular attraction! And it's not just animals on display - the zoo is just as dedicated to environmental research and conservation as it is to showing off its polar bears and tinkerbirds.
With dozens of themed zones, you'll be able to see animals in their spacious natural habitats, from lemurs frolicking in the Madagascar Forest, to vervet monkeys swinging through the Acacia Woodland, and sharks swimming around Cape Fynbos.
The new Africa Rocks exhibit features six different habitats made of unique rock formations - populated of course with the African animals who call them home.
San Diego Zoo is a leader in conservation, and has reintroduced more than 30 endangered species back into the wild!
Bus 7 or 215 to Zoo Place and Park Boulevard.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket