- Hop on and off the Old Town Trolley for 1 or 2 days and visit over 100 places of interest
- Get a live English guide on the trolley for all the best fun and historical facts along the way
- See the Seaport Village, Gaslamp Quarter, Hotel del Coronado, Old Town and San Diego State Historic Park, Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and more
Put the best of San Diego on your doorstep with the Old Town Trolley! Ride for 1 or 2 days, depending on how long you've got to see what they call the birthplace of California. Hop on and off at 10 stops and access over 100 great San Diego hotspots.
See the Old Town and San Diego State Historic Park for a taste of 19th-century life in America. Get up close to 4,000 animals at San Diego Zoo, wander the modern Balboa Park or check out the Victorian-style buildings in the Gaslamp Quarter.
An English-speaking live guide on the trolley will regale you with colorful stories and a fact-packed narration as you go!
In addition, you'll get a free brochure with a day planner and some handy discount coupons to use at some of San Diego's top attractions and restaurants.
This is the best way to see America's Finest City.
Redeem your smartphone voucher and pick up your map at stop A (Old Town: 4010 Twiggs St.), B (Embarcadero: 1004 N. Harbor Drive), C (Seaport Village: 480 Kettner Blvd.), E (Horton Plaza: Broadway Circle at Horton Plaza) or H (Coronado - McPs: 1107 Orange Ave.).
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- A - Old Town Market
- B - Embarcadero Marina
- C - Seaport Village
- D - Marriott Marquis and Marina
- E - Horton Plaza Park
- F - Gaslamp Quarter
- G - East Convention Center - Petco Park and Hilton Bayfront
- H - Hotel del Coronado
- I - Balboa Park
- J - Little Italy
- Please note that special events like Memorial Weekend, Independence Day, Comic Con, Labor Day Weekend, December Nights, and marathons may cause delays and closed streets & stops
- Old Town Sheriff’s Museum – Stop A
- Casa De Aguirre – Stop A
- Mormon Battalion Historic Site – Stop A
- Old Town Railroad Depot – Stop A
- African Museum – Casa Del Rey Moro – Stop A
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum – Stop F
- Coronado Historical Museum – Stop H
- Veterans Museum at Balboa Park – Stop I
- Timken Museum of Art – Stop I
- San Diego Firehouse Museum – Stop J
- Valid only on the day of your tour. Your tour ticket gives you admission to these museums