- Get a first-hand glimpse at California's incredible fossil record and stand toe to talon with giant dinosaur models and casts
- Discover the immense historical biodiversity of the region, and see the amazing array of creatures that have populated its many eco-systems over the eons
- Get immersed in interactive games, challenges and exhibitions, and enjoy a film at one of the museum's 2D or 3D movie screenings
Explore a vast record of natural history on an immersive journey across the eons. Browse an amazing array of interactive exhibitions, films, and galleries chronicling California's remarkable geography, and the ecosystems and fossil record it sustains. Discover Southern California's unique biodiversity over four floors and dive head-first into learning at their 3D theater.
Get ready to meet San Diego's prehistoric reptile residents without becoming brunch! It's not all massive marauding monsters though, as the entire historical tapestry of California's biodiversity is unfurled as you explore the museum. You'll see all manner of critters from the region's broad range of ecosystems.
Discover rare gems and minerals that have been excavated from around the Golden State, and learn the secrets and tricks that archeologists and paleontologists use to unearth the hidden treasures beneath our feet.
Stop by the museum's Foucault pendulum, for some first-hand proof of the Earth's spin, see a giant to-scale megalodon shark model hanging from the ceiling, save the world from a viral outbreak using the Nat's archives in a super fun game, and lots more!
Your ticket also grants you entry to a film screening in one of the museum's 2D or 3D movies.
Go to the entrance and scan your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket