- Prepare for an experience like no other in a family-friendly adventure that combines gravity-defying 'coasters, hands-on experiences and spectacular displays.
- Feel the thrill on Texas's only hypercoaster and the Wave Breakers rescue mission, or take it easy on the Shamu Express and Rio Loco
- Watch the iconic orca displays and get hands-on with friendly dolphins, stingrays and more!
Discover a world of watery adventure at the world's largest marine life theme park. Epic live shows combine with thrillingly inventive rides and attractions to ensure an educational and exciting day out. You can't miss the brand new Wave Breaker rescue adventure and lightning-quick Steel Eel hypercoaster - and nothing beats getting up close and personal with the majestic orcas!
At 250 acres, Sea World San Antonio is a real giant. And that's just as well, because it contains some of nature's biggest marine animals, world-class thrill rides and dozens of conservation exhibitions and hands-on (or flippers-on) animal encounters.
The latest Wave Breaker: Rescue Coaster is a double-launch that has you riding jet skis all over the park on a high-stakes animal rescue mission, while the Steel Eel hypercoaster tops out at an eye-watering 70mph. Kids can take it easy on the Shamu Express and Journey to Atlantis log flume.
Of course, the animals are the main attraction – and they're every bit as exciting as their mechanical counterparts. Whether it's penguins, sea lions or stingrays, prepare to see these charismatic ocean-dwellers like never before. But it's the orcas that are the real headliners with world-famous shows that show off the power and grace of these majestic creatures.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus: Line 64 to SeaWorld Main Entrance