- See the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Pearl Brewery Complex, and much more from the 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus - there are 19 stops to explore!
- Opt to add on an extra 40-minute River Walk Boat Cruise and see more San Antonio views from the river
- Opt to add on a visit to the Tower of the Americas Space Needle and get great city views from the observation deck
See the sights of San Antonio at your own pace with 48-hour access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses. Add-ons include the River Walk boat cruise and the Tower of the Americas Space Needle with its thrilling 4D Theater Ride.
This 48-hour pass is all you need to see the best attractions in San Antonio! Covering 19 stops, it's transport made easy.
Relive history at the Alamo, go for a drink at the Pearl Brewery Entertainment Complex, get your shop on at Market Square, or soak up the splendors of San Fernando Cathedral, The Scottish Rite Cathedral, Spanish Governor's Palace and more.
Want more action? Check out these add-ons:
Bus + Boat Combo:
Get an extra 40-minute River Walk Boat Cruise and see stunning San Antonio from the river.
Bus + Tower Combo:
Access the Tower of the Americas Space Needle, once the tallest observation tower in the United States (before the Las Vegas Stratosphere Tower was finished). Check out the views from the observation deck and don't miss the thrilling 4D Theater Ride, also included.
Bus + Boat + Tower Combo:
All of the above in one fun-packed package!
- Redeem your smartphone tickets at the City Sightseeing Visitor Center on the outside of the Menger Hotel and next to the Alamo (first stop)
- You can then hop on and off at any of the tour stops along the route, wherever you like!
- Boat cruise or tower visit (if selected) can be done on the same or some days later
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) The Alamo
- 2) Pearl Entertainment Complex
- 3) San Antonio Museum of Art
- 4) VFW Post 76
- 5) Augies BBQ Restaurant
- 6) Riverwalk Museum Reach
- 7) Tobin Center
- 8) Veteran's Memorial Park
- 9) Travis Park and St. Anthony Hotel
- 10) Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- 11) Riverwalk Restaurants and Bars
- 12) San Fernando Cathedral / Spanish Governor's Palace
- 13) Market Square / El Mercato
- 14) Hotels on Cesar Chavez Blvd.
- 15) King William Historic District
- 16) Southtown
- 17) Yanaguana Garden
- 18) Tower of the Americas / La Villita
- 19) The Shops at Rivercenter Mall
Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum & Hop-on Hop-off Bus San Antonio
Get some real bang for your buck with this combo ticket