- Browse the world’s most historically significant Alamo-related artifacts ever put on display, even items owned by Davy Crockett!
- Learn about the Alamo from both Texan and Mexican perspectives and experience the 13 days under siege
- Hear, see, even smell the sounds of battle in a multi-sensory educational experience for all ages
Enter a recreation of the Alamo as it stood in 1836 for a multi-sensory experience, see Davy Crockett's personal stuff and other Alamo-related artifacts! Learn about the battle from both Texan and Mexican perspectives, and even try loading a cannon!
"Remember the Alamo!" is a cry you'll hear all over Texas. Walk into the Alamo just as it stood in 1836 and prepare to be wowed.
Pulse-pounding multimedia re-enactments will tell you the story of the Alamo, a pivotal event in the Texas Revolution. See the battle and experience the 13 fateful days under siege that ultimately gave birth to the great state of Texas.
See artifacts like Santa Anna’s uniform, Bowie knives and items owned by Davy Crockett - and even create your own flags!
Try your hand at loading cannons into position, and dive into a multi-sensory timewarp back to sights, sounds, and smells of the battle!
It's entertainment the kids won't even know is educational.
- Entrance to the experience
- Audio guide for self-guided tours, available in English and Spanish
- Local taxes
- 15% discount in the Battle For Texas retail store
- Food and drinks
Present your smartphone ticket at the box office with a valid photo ID.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.