- Cannonball into a world of wet, watery fun and enjoy amazing waterslides, wave pools, river rapid rides, lazy rivers, cabanas, and more
- Witness the incredible spectacle of orca, dolphin, sea lion, and whale shows at SeaWorld
- Ride thrilling rollercoasters, see awesome shows, and learn about the park's majestic wildlife
Need some relief from the Texan heat? Cool off with this double dose of swimmingly good fun, and smile your way across Aquatica's tangle of waterslides, wave pools, lazy rivers, and rapids. Then, mosey over to SeaWorld San Antonio, and witness the ultimate oceanic rodeo in the Lone Star State! See orcas, dolphins, and sea lions vaulting from the water in spectacular displays of marine athleticism. With three-day access to both parks, you're sure to have a whale of a time!
Pluck up your courage and take the plunge as you torpedo down Aquatica San Antonio's deluge of waterslides. There are eight adrenaline-pumping slides to try, so pace yourself!
The park's signature ride, Stingray Falls, sees you hop into a big yellow raft and career down twisting river rapids into an underground tunnel, where stingrays and exotic fish glide gracefully by in all directions around you!
Channel your inner surfer dude and catch some gnarly waves in the giant wave pool, kick back and float carefree down a lazy river, soak up some sunshine and sip a drink at the cabanas, and bring the little ones for a splash in the toddler pools.
But the fun doesn't stop there! After toweling off, you can make your way over to SeaWorld San Antonio and see some incredible marine wildlife shows featuring majestic orcas, playful dolphins, cheeky sea lions, and beautiful beluga whales.
Try another array of rollercoasters and thrill rides, just in case you didn't get your fill at Aquatica! There's also a pet show with lots of cute dogs, cats, birds, and pot-bellied pigs, and a Sesame Street show for the little ones. Water you waiting for?
- Show your smartphone ticket at the admission gate for admission
- Please have your hand stamped for re-admittance on the same day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Rider Height Requirements:
- Stingray Falls: 91cm (36")
- Walhalla Wave: 122cm (48")
- Woohoo Falls: 122cm (48")
- Kiwi Curl: 122cm (48")
- Taumata Racer: 106cm (42")
- Cutback Cove: 122cm (48")
- HooRoo Run: 106cm (42")
- Tassie's Twisters: 122cm (48")
- Zippity Zappity: 122cm (48")
Although they're commonly known as killer whales, orcas are actually the largest species of dolphin.