- Get one-time admission to all Salzburg tourist attractions and museums - some even have express entrance
- Choose among 24, 48 or 72 hours and take the stress out of sightseeing
- Take advantage of free public transport on the Festungsbahn funicular, Untersbergbahn lift, Mönchsberg lift and Salzach River Tour I
Planning your sightseeing in Salzburg? Grab a Salzburg Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours and get into all your attractions and museums, no problems. Some will even let you skip the long lines! Free public transport is also included.
Take the stress out of sightseeing in Salzburg with the Salzburg Card, your easy ticket to museums, attractions, tours and more! The city of Mozart has never been so accessible.
See Hohensalzburg Fortress, the Getreidegasse, Hellbrunn Palace, Salzburg Zoo, Natural History Museum and more - all at your own pace. And don't miss Mozart's Wohnhaus, the composer's former residence. His piano is still here, and so is a prized family portrait!
Wondering how to get from A to B? Wonder no more with free public transport on the Festungsbahn funicular, Untersbergbahn lift, Mönchsberg lift and Salzach River Tour I.
Swap your smartphone voucher for the Salzburg Card at one of the following redemption points:
- Tourist Info - Mozartplatz 5
- Tourist Info - Südtirolerplatz 1 (Salzburg Main Station)
- The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, starting from its first use
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Free with your Salzburg Card:
- Mozart's Residence
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains
- Museum of Natural History and Technology
- Salzburg Museum Neue Residenz
- Folklore Museum
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Salzburg City Cruises
- Cable Car Untersberg
- Cable Car to the Fortress
- Cathedral Excavations
- Toy Museum
- Public traffic (Obus lines 1-14, Albus lines 20-28, 31, 34, 35 & 151, Postbus lines 130/140 as far as Eugendorf, the No. 180 to Grossgmain & 170 to Rif, Suburban rail line S1 to Acharting, WALSIE bus taxi)
- Museum of Modern Art Rupertinum
- Marionette Museum
- Salzburg Open Air Museum
- Museum of Modern Art Mönchsberg
- Mozart Sound and Film Collection
- Salzburg Zoo
- Bible World
- St. Peter's Monastery, Cemetery & Catacombs
- Mönchsberg Lift
- Georg Trakl Memorial Center
- Festival Halls Guided Tour
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Christmas Museum (closed February to mid-March)
- Fortress Museum
- Panorama Museum