- Take your senses back to the Renaissance for a classical night with the master himself
- Get interesting Mozart facts from a guide who'll be dressed in historic costume
- Soak up the ambience of the historic Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt, dating back to 1377
Mozart, being a man of fine taste, would no doubt have approved of this beautifully restored Salzburg hotel. Join the orchestra for a night of Mozart in Residenz at the historic Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt, your obliging host for this moving classical concert.
The medieval details of the Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt date back to 1377. The sounds of innovative compositions would have floated around its wooden ceilings, intricate stuccos and antique artworks for centuries ... back when the artworks weren't even antique yet!
Let the dulcet tones of Mozart in Residenz mingle with the historic charm of a medieval building, right in the heart of Salzburg's old town.
Your conférencier in historical costume will guide you through the performance with anecdotes and facts about the great composer and his life. You'll also get some interesting local stories about the city's rich history.
Take your senses on a musical journey through some of Mozart's finest masterpieces. A must-do in Salzburg.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Renaissance Hall inside the Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt
- Doors open 30 minutes before the event. Please make sure to arrive on time
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Overture from Betulia Liberata
- Solo concert
- Aria Dies Bildnis ist bezaubernd schön from The Magic Flute
- Sinfonia no. 40 in G-minor K. 550