- Hop aboard a tour bus and trade the charming architecture of Salzburg for breathtaking Alpine countryside
- Climb higher into the Bavarian mountains en route to Obersalzberg, disembark and follow a tunnel deep into the mountainside
- Take a brass elevator to the mountain summit and visit Hitler's Eagle's Nest, the cabin where the Nazi High Command plotted evil
The winding Alpine roads of Obersalzberg are paved with a dark history. Looking down over all the beautiful mountains, rugged valleys, and lush rolling pasture sits the Eagle's Nest - Hitler's mountain retreat where the evils of the Third's Reich were planned in secret. Take a roundtrip bus tour from Salzburg, and discover this corner of history hidden in the Bavarian wilderness.
Board a bus and see Salzburg's bold mix of Baroque, Renaissance, and Gothic architecture melt into vast open vistas of idyllic countryside and leafy woodland outside the city.
Cross the border into the Bavarian heartland of Germany, and climb higher and higher along the hillsides where history's darkest chapters were scrawled in secret.
At Obersalzberg, you'll disembark and enter a long tunnel that cuts through the mountain. Once inside, a brass elevator will lift you to the summit, to see the historic Kehlsteinhaus - The Eagle's Nest.
After touring the building and its infamous fireplace room where unfathomable evil was once plotted, clear your head with spellbinding views of Bavarian and Austrian Alps.
- Show your smartphone or printed voucher at the bus at the departure point, the Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.