- Take a scenic bus tour into the gorgeous rolling hills of Obersalzberg and learn about the region's dark past
- Descend into the beautifully lie Berchtesgaden salt mines and enjoy a guided tour around the subterranean world of mining
- Take some time to explore the idyllic village of Berchtesgaden and sample some yummy Bavarian delicacies
Enjoy the mesmerizing scenery around Salzburg with a roundtrip bus tour from Salzburg to Obersalzberg, and a tour of the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine. Drink in the jaw-dropping mountainous countryside and learn about the region's dark hidden history. Then plumb the depths of Berchtesgaden for a subterranean tour with more than a pinch of salt.
Hop aboard a spacious coach from Salzburg and be transported into the breathtaking natural splendor of Obersalzberg's sweeping valleys and rugged mountain scenery.
You'll learn about the dark secrets that loom over the verdant countryside. Obersalzberg is where Hitler had a summer home built, which was used as a meeting place with the Nazi High Command to discuss their occupation and genocidal effort across Europe.
Once you arrive at Berchtesgaden, you'll be given some authentic miner's clothes to put on, before descending the mine slides into the depths below. You'll arrive at an enormous salt lake, before being guided around the beautifully illuminated underground world of salt mining.
After re-emerging into the blinding daylight, you'll have some time to explore the picturesque town of Berchtesgaden to savor a taste of some Bavarian specialties.
- Show your smartphone or printed voucher at the bus at the departure point, the Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket