Tickets for St. Petersburg CityPass
Save time and money seeing the highlights with the CityPass, valid for 48 hours!
- See St. Petersburg the easiest way with a 2-, 3-, or 5-day pass for sightseeing tours, museums, galleries, and more
- Visit highlights like Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, the Fabergé Museum and Stroganov Palace
- Get discounts for restaurants, take a boat tour, ride the double-decker buses and get a free SIM card
Save time and money in St. Petersburg with the CityPass, valid for 2, 3, or 5 days! See city highlights like Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, the Fabergé Museum, The Stroganov Palace and more. Plus ride the red double-decker buses, take a Sightseeing Boat Tour, get restaurant discounts and a SIM card!
Packing those Russian highlights into a short city break can be as tough as looking good in one of those giant furry hats, but you can save time and money in St. Petersburg with the CityPass, valid for 2, 3, or 5 days!
Starting from your first visit to any museum/gallery included, your pass will make crossing off the city highlights a snap.
Take the included big red double-decker bus to highlights like Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, the Fabergé Museum and the Stroganov Palace.
Then, for a different perspective, cruise the Neva River and the Gulf of Finland on high-speed hydrofoils to the famous Kingdom of Fountains. Or take a Sightseeing Boat Tour around central Saint Petersburg’s, and see the city highlights from the water.
You'll also get restaurant discounts, a city map and a SIM card, all included. Seeing St. Petersburg has never been so simple!
List of attractions included:
- Grand Market Russia Interactive Museum
- Savior on Spilled Blood
- Faberge Museum
- Mikhailovsky Palace
- Marble Palace
- Stroganov Palace
- St. Michael’s Castle
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Central Naval Museum
- Sheremetev Palace - Museum of Music
- St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
- Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
- Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
- Samoilov Family Museum
- Petrovskaya Akvatoria - Historical Theatrical Scale Model
- Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
- Aurora Cruiser
- St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
- High-speed hydrofoils to Peterhof
- City Sightseeing Canal Cruise
- Sightseeing boat tour Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
- Evening Cruise with live music
- Access to 20 attractions
- Access to 6 tours (bus, boat, and hydrofoil)
- Discounts in shops and restaurants
- Guidebook + city map (in English, Chinese and Russian)
- 24-hour SIM card (including calls and data)
- Audio guide (downloadable via QR code)
- Free access to public transport
Swap your smartphone voucher for a CityPass at the pick-up point. You'll receive a guide with tear-off tickets, which can be presented at each of the included attractions.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: Line 2 (Blue) to Nevsky Prospekt; Line 3 (Green) to Gostiny Dvor: Line 5 (Purple) to Admiralteyskaya.