- See the famous Slammer & Squire golf course and climb the huge tower to reach the tallest point in St. Johns County
- Put your skills to the test with a shot on the Challenge Hole, and play from a choice of 160 courses on the state-of-the-art golf simulator
- Learn the long history of the game and discover the famous players who made their mark in the world of golf
Explore golf's history, legends, facts and a host of golfing memorabilia at Florida's World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum! Play over 160 courses on the golfing simulator - plus put your nerves to the test with a shot on the Challenge Hole, a green modelled after the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass in nearby Ponte Vedra Beach.
Located at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida, the World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum celebrates the history of the game and the legacies of its 155 members through over 4,000 artifacts, personal memorabilia, photography, video and interactive exhibitions.
The World Golf Hall of Fame is unusual among sports halls of fame, as it honors both male and female competitors in a single location.
See who's on the 88-foot-long World Golf Hall of Fame, and play the Old Course at St. Andrews, the Firestone Country Club course, and 158 other courses on the special golf simulator.
Go to the Hall of Fame box office in front of the museum and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket