- See the world’s only pirate treasure chest and one of only two existing 17th century Jolly Rogers
- Meet Robert Searle, an early English hat-and-cloak wearing buccaneer who patrolled Jamaica, and learn the story of explorer/pirate Sir Francis Drake
- Play on interactive exhibitions and enter Blackbeard’s last battle, a Disney Imagineer-designed Below Deck sound experience
Parrot on your shoulder behaving appropriately? Eye-patch on straight? Then put your best peg-leg forward for the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum. Join Sir Francis Drake for more skulls and crossbones than you can count on this interactive journey through swashbuckling history - there's even a treasure hunt!
Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean proves pirates are just as popular today as they were unpopular back then.
This journey back in time over 300 years takes you to Port Royal, Jamaica, at the height of the Golden Age of Piracy, and the world's largest collection of authentic pirate artifacts.
Play on interactive exhibits like the Book of Pirates. Feel your ears prick at the spine-tingling sounds of Blackbeard’s last battle, a Disney Imagineer-designed Below Deck sound experience.
Travel through the legacy of Sir Francis Drake, the second guy to circumnavigate the globe in a single trip. Or as the Spanish called him, a pirate, thanks to his interference with Spanish treasure fleets.
Look out for the Discovery Drawers marked with a skull and crossbones. They're hidden all over the museum, like your own personal treasure hunt.
The prize? Pirate history! Can you find them all?
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket