- Be transported to 1900 and see how the American shopping experience has changed over the course of a century
- Staff dressed as snake oil merchants and shop proprietors provide an immersive historical experience with tongue-in-cheek performances
- See shelves lined with healing potions and elixirs, historical farming equipment, and all the latest styles from 1990!
Step right up! Step right up! Get your hands on a ticket for the Oldest Store Museum in St. Augustine and see how the American shopping experience has changed in the last 120 years. Watch sneaky snake oil merchants peddling their wares, and discover the latest miracle inventions of the early 20th century, like the amazing unicycle - now that's bound to catch on!
The St. Augustine Oldest Store Museum is a time capsule experience that transports you to a convenience store at the turn of the 20th century.
The staff are dressed and act as 1900s proprietors and salesmen, immersing you in history with hilarious tongue-in-cheek dramatics.
Discover the latest solutions to modern living, like the goat-powered washing machine, or the ever-trusty penny-farthing bicycle, and see shelves packed with unctions and elixirs at the cutting edge of 20th-century charlatanism!
The collection also features antique farm equipment, pantry staples, and all the fashion essentials for the modern day dandy - with corsets and bonnets for the lucky ladies of course.
It's all brought together with a vintage wooden aesthetic and heaps of that timeless Southern charm.
Redeem your smartphone voucher at the ticket booth.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Free parking is available at the Authentic Old Jail, another historic site adjacent to the Oldest Store Museum.