- Learn about the dark side of history on a self-guided tour around America's first medieval torture museum
- See historically accurate medieval era devices and weapons from the past
- Explore interactive, hands-on displays and take some fun and/or horrifying photos
Dive into the lives of fanatics, madmen, and lunatics at the Medieval Torture Museum in Saint Augustine. This disturbing depiction of the ways medieval humans inflicted pain and suffering on each other is historically accurate, and not for the faint of heart.
The Medieval Torture Museum, spread across a 4,000 square foot building, will mess with your mind. Be warned, it's seriously unnerving and slightly depressing, but this is how people treated people in the Middle Ages. You can't argue with history.
Tread carefully through this creepy space, see reconstructions of weapons and torture devices, and witness perishing people... don't worry, they're made of silicon!
See hundreds of exhibits, play with interactive, hands-on displays, and take some chilling photos to remind you how glad you are that this is just a museum, and not the Middle Ages!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket