- Learn about the dark side of history at America's first medieval torture museum
- See historically accurate medieval torture devices and techniques
- Explore the fascinating world of miniature art pieces at Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
Dive into the lives of fanatics, madmen, and psychopaths at the Medieval Torture Museum in St. Augustine. Then use your combo ticket to warm your heart back up with dozens of miniature artworks at the Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery.
The Medieval Torture Museum, spread across a 4,000-square foot building, will mess with your mind. Be warned, it gets pretty creepy.
See reconstructions of historically accurate torture devices, complete with lifelike silicon mannequins to give you a clear picture of how gruesome history really was.
See dozens of exhibits, play with interactive displays, and take some chilling photos to remind yourself how glad you are to have been born after the Middle Ages!
As well as creating the perfect ways to torture people, humans have also been creating miniatures since medieval times. At Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery, see tiny amazing miracles like a caravan of camels marching through the eye of a needle, and more.
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery is located on the 2nd floor of the building
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket